[nagdu] Jury findsIA Dept.forBlind'sguidedog policy does not discriminate

Sarah and Loretta thedogsmom at growingstrong.org
Sat Feb 21 13:18:41 UTC 2009

The fact that this is a state-run school is what is particularly appalling
to me. The woman really didn't have a lot of options, as I see it. The NFB
philosophies are taking over so many of the state centers that it is
becoming impossible to find a center that (a) will let you bring your dog
and use it; and (b) allows you to select the curriculum you need instead of
enforcing a complete curriculum whether you need it or not.

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/