[nagdu] question

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 19:42:23 UTC 2009

For those that use the NLS digital download service, the secodn
edition of the Love in the Lead book is available. The second edition
gives much of the detail from the first edition, it just continues
where the first edition left off, so you get to read about the Seeing
Eye history from 1979 to 1994. If you read the secodn without reading
the first edition, you're not missing much. I've thoroughly enjoyed
both books.

Wayne