[nagdu] List Statistics

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 23 15:21:32 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    I wanted to let everyone know that we currently have 215 subscribers to this list. I hope everyone is enjoying the lively discussions. For those of you who are new to this list, when there are controversial issues that evoke deep passion from our members, the list is far more active than at other times. I realize that this is one of those times but, rest assured, it will calm down in a few days! (smile) Try not to become too overwhelmed with the volume of messages! There will soon come an ebb!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala