[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind'sguidedog policy does notdiscriminate

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Mon Feb 23 22:12:49 UTC 2009

Hi Buddy,
Yes, I've heard aboout people wanting to hide their blindness and want a
cane they can fold up and hide (grin!). I have a telescoping cane and one
that was a telescoping one but wouldn't stay extended to use. So, I put hot
glue in the joints with my glue gun and then used white plasic tape to cover
the joints and have made myself a rigid cane!  That's the one I use when I
leave Landon home.  When I was a full time cane user, I preferred the rigid
cane - the NFB ones were my favorite because they were so light in weight.

Linda and Landon