[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. forBlind'sguidedog policy does notdiscriminate

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Feb 24 15:21:49 UTC 2009

What constitutes the difference say between someone who hasn't accepted
his/her blindness, and someone who has but is just making a sucker out
of those around him/her?
I'd argue that there are probably a lot of people who are just fine with
their blindness, but because they can let others fulfill their needs and
wishes.