[nagdu] another perspective

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Feb 24 19:53:14 UTC 2009

Rox,
You have some excellent points here.
If I can, I'd like to ask a couple questions which you can ignore if you
want.
1. If bending down is a problem, why not get a dryer that is higher off
the ground and use something other then a typical laundry basket?
2. What about a walk-in shower with a chair?
I'm not trying to say your dogs aren't useful, I'm just curious as to
the two examples you site.