[nagdu] another perspective

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Tue Feb 24 21:49:15 UTC 2009

Rebecca,

I think you could apply  that same logic to ask why people choose to use a
guide dog.

The simple answer is because it works for us.

Asking Rox'e why she uses her dogs to perform service tasks is no different
than asking why any of us on this list use a guide dog when a cane would
work just fine. We all do what works for us.

Julie