[nagdu] NAGDU and NFB centers

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:19:44 UTC 2009

Angie,
The panel would be compromised of staff from the centers, LCB, CCB,
BlindInc, and Iowa. We as guide dog users are there to ask questions to
those people, so that we can better understand what the centers think of
guide dog users, how they want us to participate and more. If others from
the NFB who are not guide users want to join us too, then they are welcome
too. I guess I am not understanding what you are wanting. We are not going
to put something together that is going to be a waste of time. And yes it is
not going to be a knock out, drag out sort of discussion, it will be of
questions and answers. Maybe I don't get it, so someone explain it to me
please.
Marsha