[nagdu] NAGDU and NFB centers

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Tue Feb 24 22:02:22 UTC 2009

Hi Marsha,

>I do wish that everyone would get it out
>of there head that the NFB does not like guide dogs.

If "everyone" thinks this way, why do you think that is? I don't think it's because everyone in the organization is "anti-dog," but if lots of people think we *are,* then I'd submit that we have (for lack of a better term) a PR problem.

>It is not going to be a debate, it is a panel of center staff, that can
>answer questions, to finally put this issue to rest.

Then, with all due respect, I think you would be failing to take the most advantage of a good opportunity. I don't propose a knock-down drag-out fight where each side clings doggedly (sorry, couldn't resist) to a predetermined mantra. But when you
have a chance to get some dialogue going, simply allowing one group to state its case just doesn't seem to be the best use of time.

Respectfully,

Angie