[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. forBlind'sguidedog policydoes notdiscriminate

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 04:02:23 UTC 2009

The course is offered to anyone interested in improving his or her cane
travel skills. They also offer a Trekker course, which is totally free
providing you purchase your Trekker through them. It is a 5-day course and
though quite intense, I learned much from it. The Trekker course is
available for dog or cane users. A certified o & M instructor helps to teach
the course.

Leader Dogs used to have a bad reputation for churning out guide dogs, but
believe me, it has vastly improved. The dormitory facilities are wonderful
and the training is great. I encourage anyone looking toward getting a guide
dog to check Leader out.

Sherri