[nagdu] Pet dogs and guide dogs at the same time / and Welcome

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Fri Feb 27 01:48:03 UTC 2009

Hi Lisa.  I have four dogs including Laveau, my guide.  We also have
friends' dogs over very regularly.

I think this is very helpful not only because the dog has a friend to
play with after she has tired me out from playing.  Also I think it
teaches her to share and how to behave in a multi-dog situation.  My
last program trained dog had never shared her home with another dog
and when she came to me she was very territorial and I had to work
really hard on this with her.  She wasn't like this in harness, but
was a real meany if other dogs came into her house.  She is much
better now and is 11 years old and keeps all of the other dogs here in
line.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.

  pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss