[nagdu] (no subject)

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 01:02:28 UTC 2009

Hi all I didn't want you to think that this was a spam so I didn't put this
in subject.

Since this is going out to so many people I also didn't put the o/t in
subject line sorry friends.

The NFB of NY, that is the National Federation of the Blind of NY is hold a
fundraiser.

If you like Texas Holdem Poker or even if you don't this is a night of fun
for $20.

And yes there are cash prizes also.

It is being held on Allinplay.com, this is a poker site for everyone but the
best thing about this site is that it is accessible to the blind community.
You don't have to become a member of the site at all.

below is the link to the information.  You can pay either through paypal or
you can pay by, or you can send checks to

>From Carl Jacobsen, President of the NFB of NY State, "A person doesn't need
an account with paypal to pay us via the internet.  However, if they would
rather pay in the usual way, (that is a check) they can send it to the
office mailbox. The address is:
 NFB of New York State
PO Box 09-0363 Brooklyn, NY 11209
If they are going to use that method, they need to be sure that we have the
check by March 20."

Please also if you are paying by check, you must also give your e-mail
address so that way you will receive an e-mail from Allinplay.com how to
sign in on the day of the tournament.

Here is the link:

http://nfbny.org/nyc_hold_em_tournimnt.htm

It is a lot of fun.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Cheryl Echevarria
National Federation of the Blind of Greater Long Island
Treasurer