[nagdu] Sad news

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 27 13:04:21 UTC 2009

Hi Laura.
I'm so sorry to hear your news.  I've been thinking of you and Myrtle,
wondering how things were working out.
I've had a dog who turned out not to be able to take the stress of being a
guide dog in the Big City.  I know it's awful hard to make that final
decision to give up and move on.  Sometimes you give it your best, but
it's just not meant to be.  I know you tried, so don't beat yourself up.
When I retired my Nestor, he was much happier being a pet, and I was much
happier with my new dog, too.  I hope it works out the same for you, and
for Myrtle.
Best of luck.
Tracy