[nagdu] Sad News

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Fri Feb 27 17:01:51 UTC 2009

Laura,
Whatever you decide to do, you want to communicate with Leader your
perspective of what went wrong with your dog.
It should be provided with the intent that they will use it when they
produce future dogs/teams.
Be as specific as you can, even naming trainers and incidents, both in
your class and when you got home.
Explain how you would have liked the dog to perform and how your dog
failed.
It will be difficult to do, but it will do a couple of things. The first
is to provide the school with a record for their own purposes. The
second is to help you and wherever you get your next dog figure out what
type of dog might perform more appropriately.
As for where you get your next dog, that isn't my decition.
Speaking of which, has anybody heard from the Dan who also had a Leader
Dog? No, not Dan W, but the other Dan.
I ask because it seems like both you and he got lemmons at roughly the
same time. This too should be something Leader Dogs cares about if only
from a manufacturing and readiness perspective.
I'd only mention Dan unofficially though when you talk with Leader Dogs,
perhaps not at all.
Dan, if you are reading this, the same tasking of Laura would work well
for you too, for the same purposes.