[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind's guide dogpolicydoesnotdiscriminate

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 20:05:11 UTC 2009

Linda,

>From what I have been told, the dog spends the day in an office with a staff
member, who will also take it to relieve and all that.  So the dog isn't
left alone.  Still, I want to be responsible for my own dog, so did not feel
terribly comfortable with the notion.  Had I been able to work out the
time/money/etc. problems, I don't think it would be a deal breaker, since
there were so many good and even really great things about going.

I'm excited for you going back to Vermont.  /smile/  I really love it back
there.  To visit.  I am too much of a weather-weanie to live there. /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney