[nagdu] What would you have done? An odd access issue

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 28 03:37:40 UTC 2009

I would have probably done the same thing as you. I try my best to avoid
taking my dog into a eating establishment when it is wet and miserable
because I know my dog he is going to be a dog when they get wet they shake
and the fur will fly and I wouldn't want that. I also try and avoid buffets
one because they are impossible for a blind person to navigate and I feel
the other patrons don't like seeing the dog walking me along the buffet line
even though he wouldn't touch any of it. I like it when we go to our table
and he lays under it in front of me and they don't even know he is there. I
don't think he did anything wrong it sounds like he was very accommodating
to your needs.