[nagdu] an incident with ambulance people tonight

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 28 14:00:31 UTC 2009

The ambulance driver probably didn't know where the dog would sit and
probably assumed it would be between you and him on the seat. My dog rides
in between my feet on the front floor and he's a big boy. There is such a
lack of education on the part of public service employees it is ridiculous.
The police officer did you ask him not to pet the dog or does it wear a
placard saying do not pet working dog. These most of the time are useless
the saying we have at school is it gives them something to read while they
are petting your dog.