[nagdu] an incident with ambulance people tonight

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 14:37:44 UTC 2009

I think, and I could be wrong here, but if you are the person who is being
transported, the sick person, that they can take the dog with you all in the
ambulance. I have no clue about the other parties or family members. There
is no reason that you and yoru dog could have not rode in the front seat.
They may have been concerned about the air bags, if they had gotten into a
accident. As far as the police officer, I would have used that time as a
education time, but of course I know you were concerned for your friend, so
it is hard to think about that stuff.

Marsha