[nagdu] Food and training

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Sat Feb 28 15:18:38 UTC 2009

I use clicker training to teach Beignet new behaviors or to find new things.
For instance, about a year ago, I taught her to "find sink" "find trash" and
"find paper" to find sinks, trash cans, and paper towel dispensers  in
restrooms. It worked very well and it was easy to teach her using this
method of training.