[nagdu] an incident with ambulance people tonight

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 16:11:37 UTC 2009

Chassity,
    Ambulances are considered "Health Care Facilities" and, as such, are
public accommodations under ADA and depending upon your state's statutes,
probably under state laws as well. Attached is guidance from the Centers for
Disease Control  that may help you. If you need help resolving this issue,
please give me a call. We need to educate the ambulance provider on the law.
My contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind