[nagdu] What would you have done? An odd access issue

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 20:33:12 UTC 2009

Julie,

Thanks!  I will admit, my first impulse was get all het up, and I was
suddenly spoiling for a fight.  /smile/  Fortunately, I have impulse
control, so can act like a grown up even if I'm all pissy.  Still!  My
temper did keep flaring a bit, which was distracting.  Probably education is
better in the long run.  /smile/  I just really wanted to throw a hissy fit
right there and then.  That's just the kinda girl I am sometimes.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney