[nagdu] dog food delivery

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jan 2 18:12:14 UTC 2009

Hi Marsha.
I don't know what kind of area you live in, but where I am, just outside
New York City, I have found local suppliers who carry the dogfood I want
and will deliver.  The delivery cost is less than it would be coming from
farther away, and it's more prompt, as well.  I usually don't get around
to ordering dogfood until I only have a week or so left, so promptness
matters to me.  I ordered once from that big place in Pennsylvania many
people like, but it took at least 2 weeks to get my food, which did not
make me happy.
HTH.
Tracy