[nagdu] dog food delivery

David Minton dminton at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 22:08:26 UTC 2009

I have always ordered Jay's food from Pet Food Direct and have always gotten
it in about three days or less.  I live in West Point NY about forty minutes
from the city.  I have been very pleased with their promptness.

David and guide Jay
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched.
They must be felt with the heart.
 By:  Helen Keller

MSN Messenger  spartan1375 at hotmail.com  Skype dminton1