[nagdu] Ann Edie - Day to day on NPR

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 6 13:01:17 UTC 2009

Craig,
    I believe that the real issue with monkeys is that they are wild
animals. Though they can be tamed, they are still wild and, therefore,
unpredictable. Furthermore, there is evidence to show that monkeys carry
communicable diseases, a direct threat that cannot be mitigated by
modifications to policies, practices, or procedures.

Fraternally,
marion