[nagdu] Fw: Breaking News About DOJ Changes

Sarah and Loretta thedogsmom at growingstrong.org
Wed Jan 7 21:16:05 UTC 2009

Ann, please keep us posted on this, particularly if there comes a point when
the DOJ accepts comments. I have two cats providing medical alert. They
currently work only at home, but this kind of regulation would affect
housing issues. I am also aware of other instances in which cats are
providing medical alert services for seizures, respiratory distress, and
diabetic issues. I understand the need to provide some restrictions; but I
think this is an area where blind people need to be sensitive to people with
other disabilities and provide some reasonable cover.

Sarah J. Blake
http://www.growingstrong.org
sjblake at growingstrong.org

I'm protected by SpamBrave