[nagdu] Fw: Breaking News About DOJ Changes

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Thu Jan 8 01:50:56 UTC 2009

Hi Sarah,

The DOJ accepted comments this past summer. I don't think they've finalized anything, so perhaps they will have another comment period. Also, these regs concerned only the ADA and not the Fair Housing Act, as far as I know. It does seem
they were a little too eager to exclude lots of animals. (But a cat is a "common domestic animal," so if my memory of the proposed regs is correct, they would be included. I freely admit it's possible that I'm misremembering.)

Angie