[nagdu] Fw: Breaking News About DOJ Changes

Sarah and Loretta thedogsmom at growingstrong.org
Thu Jan 8 05:52:44 UTC 2009

Angie, I still have the original post. I'll forward it to you. It is
disturbing. I understand the issue of needing some kind of limitations. I'm
just not sure this is it. I feel like a lot of this is about lack of
understanding for the trainability of anything but a dog. Blind people went
through this 80 years ago. I'm very hesitant to put others through it,
especially after experiencing the trainability of another species myself. I
really don't see any point to it except for people's general discomfort with
animals.

Sarah J. Blake
http://www.growingstrong.org
sjblake at growingstrong.org