[nagdu] ear infections

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 05:21:56 UTC 2009

ear infections seem to be a hot topic? on MANY boards this month as well as with my own guide. He never scratches but he has smelly red ears . I have just the remedy but please do this at your own descresion im not a vet? just vet teched before i lost my? sight? this is what i do for my guide? and? pet dogs. VETRINARIANS BEST EAR RELIEF WASH? it is avail online and it is the best stuff youll EVER use? far better than anything I have even been perscribed ear wash wise , Use that 2 times a day ,.. open the flap and squeese a liberal ammount into the ear canal? close the flap quickly aand massage the ear for about 30 seconds? then let your dog shake it out ... you can use cotton balls to? sort of dry the ear out a little? but NEVER use q tips.? Do this religiously? for a week and it will be gone . If it isnt noticably better by the 3rd day? then it isnt? doing the trick alone? youll need to call your vet and? get the sppropriate doseage for your dogs weight for benadryl . explain to them that your blind and can not get to the vet? and can not afford it? ask them if you can use benadryl and what the doseage is ... if they dont tell you? let me know . I dont want to give? doseges out? for liability? reqasons . But i can almost GURENTEE you that the? ear relief wash will fix it alone.... REMEMBER VETRINARIANS BEST EAR RELIEF WASH not the ear dry but the relief wash ... dont try other rinses they will not work as well as this
in my opinion ANY SD USER should? have this handy at all times? it will truely amaze you
let me know how it goes
cari and Denver