[nagdu] Fw: Breaking News About DOJ Changes

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Sat Jan 10 00:41:42 UTC 2009

Sarah, how do your alert cats feel about being out in public?  I grew up
with cats and know that many do great at home but HATE TO GO ANYWHERE!  My
mother had a Siamese cat who LOVED to travel.  That cat has been to most of
the states in the Lower 48.  She'd see a suitcase being packed and she'd run
out to the open motorhome like,"Hurry up! I'm waiting!!"  That same cat
loved to ride on the dashboard in a car while traveling or in my Mom's lap.

Some cats do well in an office and traveling on the bus in a carrier.  I'd
think you'd have to start them as tiny kittens - just like my Mom's cat did.

I do hope the DOJ will consider letting well behaved and socialized animals
besides dogs be covered by the ADA.

Hey, didn't you go to The Seeing Eye in the September 1999 class?  There was
a Sarah Blake in that class.  I had gotten a male yellow Lab named Jacob in
that class. Just curious if you are the same person.

Cheers,

Linda and Landon