[nagdu] Fw: Breaking News About DOJ Changes

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Thu Jan 8 04:43:38 UTC 2009

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for posting more about your situation. Very good points. I did not initially see the message to which you were responding (some problem with my filters, maybe). I'm not at all proposing that dogs are the only legitimate service animals. I
don't think Congress had that in mind when the ADA was enacted, either.

Angie