[nagdu] Welcome, Susan

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Jan 10 04:59:47 UTC 2009

susan, i want to add my welcome to Team nagdu.  Glad you joined.

good luck in your fundraising.

bTW, I have prepared some handout forms and letters to give to people in  addition to the emails.

I went to march for  Independence, to Get More fundraising Tips, went to Sample letters, and modified Sample letter 3 for individuals and for businesspeople who are also friends of mine.  I printed one of the Imagination  fund forms to enclose in the letter.  Tommorrow, I'm going to brunch with 2 ladies who shall be recipients of said letters and forms and I'll see how this pilot project of mine works.

Margo and Elmo