[nagdu] Blind to Participate in National Day of Service

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 10 03:26:37 UTC 2009

Linda,
    Thanks for your reply to my message. I hope many Federationists will
find a project to volunteer for on the National Day of Service. As you said,
it's a great way to give back to the community and to demonstrate in a real
way that blind people are just like everyone else. All too often, we are the
subject of service. Now we have the chance to be of service!
    I did get the message from Anne and hooked her up with mike hingson,
since he is in California. I thought this would be the best way to get NAGDU
involved in this project. Keep up the great work!

Fraternally,
Marion