[nagdu] PETA opposes the use of guide dogs

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Mon Jan 12 16:20:46 UTC 2009

About the individual that moved to keep her guide dog...
My guess is that it doesn't have anything to do with the program at all.  I
am thinking that she lived in a no pets apartment or rental home.  A retired
dog would not be able to stay there.  Moving to a place that allows pets
would allow her to keep the retired dog and working guide if applicable.

JMHO
Julie