[nagdu] PETA

Bunny Davidson bunnydavidson at live.com
Mon Jan 12 18:22:54 UTC 2009

nothing those dim witts say or do surprizes me!

I am convinced PETA=
People effectively tailoring aspersion

I have read thier magazines, websites and propaganda (yes that is what it all is, propaganda)
and i have also known friends with personal heartbreaking experiences of their pets being "rescued"
by these freaks ...

for years and years (decades) i have raised and shown rabbits all over the usa, i belong to national and local and breed specific clubs.
there have been a few members/friends ive known in these groups who have been victised by the peta volunteers...
one incident stays with me of a married couple who had many grand champion show rabbits, all healthy , happy and well cared for...
each in a huge cage of its own, side by side with other cages (so they could see others yet avoid fights that do occur among same sex and opp sex bunnies  due to territorialism, cycling in /out of heat et)
one night my friends were woke up by thier german shephard barking maddly at 3am.
hubby and her went downstairs to find flashlights and voices on their back enclosed porch (where cages were)
dog lept on one of the 5 predators, the lady put her foot between the shoulder blades, hubby held shotgun in one hand and phone in other to call sheriff...
these idoit peta freaks had taken my friends unused/stored on porch "travel to show cages" ment to hold one bunny per... and shoved 2-3 rabbits in each hold (what raisers call a cage for one)
the bunnies were picked-up by the neck or rear leg dangled in air while kicking (breaking necks and backs) rabbits should always be supported all over when lifted... and then they bit the ____ out of each other as they were shoved way too tight in with same sex, opp sex et... groups of bunnies in cages ment for one.
THESE JERKS TOLD SHERIFF THEY WERE RESCUING BUNNIES FROM BREEDER WHO ABUSED THEM! LOL
what in the heck ?  the breeder never broke necks/backs with improper handling or propagated territorial bites/injuries by putting bunnies where they didnt belong!
THANK GOD the sherriff knew my friend and her husband and took these peta freaks to jail for felony tresspass and endangering welfare of animals!

it was after this happened to my friend, and i found other people had had similar occurances but the peta jerks were not caught/prossecutied  that myself and several dozen other rabbit show friends took our addresses out of the club directories, off our biz cards, and off our websites.   We all got PO boxes to use instead..
 I even stopped alowing anyone to come here to buy a rabbit.  instead i arranged purchases by email and met buyer at a show and brought rabbit to them there...for local buyers i bring rabbits to their homes.

It boggles my mind how  these zombies (act without thought) can go "steal" dogs, rabbits, cats whatever ! and they do it in a way that endangers the health of the animals cause they are clueless about what the species requirements are for proper healthy care!!!!

I get so mad when i see the commercial on tv for the humane society (sarah mcglaughlin sings), they too are somehow connected to peta!

as for daphe (daffy) peta cruelty lady, i got so mad i had to call her... i spoke to an answering machine, I made a point that she was clueless about how blind people live, treat their dogs, or what they do when the dogs are retired, i also told her her article on that blog would do nothing for peta's reputation except to possably reinforce most intellegent thinking animal lovers knowlege that PETA is all propaganda slinging manipulators who want to have all domestic animal breeding stopped so our planet would stop having any pets at all.