[nagdu] PETA

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 13 19:07:57 UTC 2009

Bunny,
That story about your friends rabbits and the PETA people was awful.  Yep -
sounds like PETA!  It really is a shame that they do some good stuff as well
as off-the-wall stuff.

Several years ago in Los Angeles, some PETA people were harrassing blind
people with their guide dogs.  They complained about the dogs "being forced
to work like slaves" for us and they also objected to the leather harnesses
and leashes!  We can't kill the poor cows to use their dried skins for our
harnessess and leashes!!(grin!)

I'm glad the PETA people got busted for animal cruelty and trespassing - how
ironic!

As far as that woman's blog, she was just looking to get a rise out of us!
What an idiot!!!  Unfortunately, there are idiots in this world and we'll
never educate them no matter how hard we try or what we say.  They are
mentally damaged and brain-dead as far as I'm concerned.  It is sad because
these people are incredibly sad, troubled, sick people who need pity - and
help!  We have to make sure we educate the rest of society so they'll see
this stuff and roll their eyes and shake their heads and move on.  That is
really the only way to defend ourselves from them.

Cheers,

Linda and Landon