[nagdu] PETA

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 15:24:49 UTC 2009

I have read all the posts on this subject on the list, and perhaps we as
guide dog users, as a division of the NFB, who is inturn working hard to
strengthen our efforts, should use our words to help other NFB members
understand. Understand our stance on this subject, understand the impacck of
what the PETA is claiming, and so that we can further educate. I think this
would be best done through a Monitor article. Further more, it would also
show other NFB members oru efforts.

Marion or perhaps someone else, would there be someone willing to write that
article?Thoughts or ideas on this subject further would be much appreciated.
Marsha

database 3764 (20090114) __________

http://www.eset.com