[nagdu] PETA

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Wed Jan 14 17:21:02 UTC 2009

Marsha,

Some good ideas. I would suggest in addition to the monitor article that we consider contacting more widely available media outlets, like NPR. Honestly, I don't think many people listen to PETA anyway. But writing to papers or NPR or TV
stations might give us a chance to educate people who see the word "PETA" and think, "Aw, they're helping all the animals."

Angie