[nagdu] PETA

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 15 01:59:19 UTC 2009

Personally I don't know what you are worried about. PETA are not are
not considered a respectable source of information. They are not even
respected amonst other Animal rights people never mind the general
public. I don't consider them extreme in their views.  Just in their
tactics.

They lost my support when they took those dogs from rescue centres.
Lied to the people at the rescue centre. Telling them that they would
find homes for them, and then killed them and dumped them in the
rubbish.

So anyone who thinks that anyone will listen to PETA about their views
on Guide dogs can rest assured. That this will only make people
dislike PETA more. Although unfortunately this is due to the other
myth that blind people 'need' dogs.

Helene.