[nagdu] PETA

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:13:38 UTC 2009

Exactly, because do you think that if the public knows how cruel PETA are to
service animals, do you think they will be happy about it. So uncovering
that aspect of it, would help us. We love our dogs, and most people know
that, unless of course they are with PETA. Of course on the flip side, it
could cause bad publicity for service animals, because in PETA mind we are
abusing our animals.

Hmmmmm we have to do this in a tactful way, so that it will help us!
marsha