[nagdu] keeping dogs warm

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 20:47:42 UTC 2009

dont feel bad Denver has a jacket too !!! you can e bay weatherbeta dog jackets they have horse blanket type jackets ... Denver has a similar one? whih i had made by a local horse blanket lady . I had his name and? school monogramed on the side? in large lettering? so if i go? sighted guide he can wear it? when it is freezing out and still have? somewhat? of a recognizable service dog attire on ..... his harness fits over it too..... i barley use it as we r in california but? travel to the snowey areas alot and use it there .... i think a hjacket? is a wonderful idea for dogs raised in warmer climates like CA? which is where Denver has been all his life
cari and D