[nagdu] keeping dogs warm

Sarah and Loretta thedogsmom at growingstrong.org
Thu Jan 15 22:25:36 UTC 2009

I thought very seriously about leaving Loretta at home this morning--we have
wind chills in the -20 to -25 range. We very rarely get weather so cold, and
I don't have a jacket for her. (This will be remedied soon.) The most
important thing I could do for her is make sure she had her booties on. Even
still, she shook in the car on the way to campus. Once the car warmed up,
she was all right; but on the way home she chose not to sit in her front
floor space.

We got dropped at the door to the classroom building; and I did not leave
the building during breaktime as I sometimes do.

Sarah J. Blake
http://www.growingstrong.org
sjblake at growingstrong.org

I'm protected by SpamBrave