[nagdu] keeping dogs warm

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Jan 15 20:44:30 UTC 2009

My dog will not wear booties.  I have tried and tried but he refuses, so,
here I use Musher's Secret.  Cheryl, Musher's Secret won't keep your dog's
paws warm but it'll keep snow and ice and salt and stuff from getting caught
in his paws.  I apply it every five or six days, let it absorb for 10
minutes while Elmo is lying on his side, and we're good to go.

I used to have a jacket for Elmo but it wore out.  Liz, I like the one you
discussed so will go look and see if we have it at our Petsmart.

margo and elmo