[nagdu] The Response I received from PETA

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 16 20:19:11 UTC 2009

Angie,
    What is most illustrative of PETA's ignorance is that they don't really
understand what is "natural" for a dog to do! As canines, dogs want to be of
service to the members of their pack and, by nature, will do whatever is
necessary to maintain the integrity of the pack. The leader of the pack -
the alpha dog - naturally maintains the order and stability of the pack. It
is "natural for a canine to work for the best interest of the pack and to
follow the leadership of the allpha dog. Of course, in PETA's limited
understanding, based upon their radical agenda, we can't expect them to
accept such a scientific reality!

Fraternally,
Marion