[nagdu] The Response I received from PETA

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Fri Jan 16 21:30:04 UTC 2009

Marion,

I hope you don't mind, but I would like to use some of your wording in my
reply back to this lady. LOL. You put it very well!

Chasity
Check out the tribute page I created for my guide dog Vanda at:
www.myspace.com/vandaandchasity
Listen to my radio show every Thursday from 4-7pm on the Q Online:
www.theqonline.net
Visit my MySpace page and add me at
www.myspace.com/chasityandvanda
Listen to my podcast at: