[nagdu] winter questions

Martha Harris latinanewschic at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:21:05 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,
It is maybe 10 below 0, and my dog is very cold and shakes after we have been working for more than 15 minutes. Does anyone know a coat that fits with the harness? I have both a straight harness from on the go gear and an extended harness from Seeing Eye. Also, how well does musher's secret work? I got boots from Seeing eye when I got Zorro, but they don't stay on very well even at their tightest, and we always manage to lose one.
Zorro is a lab who is 49 pounds, and he lost weight because of tapeworms, so he doesn't really have the fat to help him stay warm.

Thanks,
Martha