[nagdu] keeping dogs warm

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 17 17:04:11 UTC 2009

Cheryl sorry I'm just catching up with some mail.  try putting Vaseline on
his pads for now it will at least form a barrier between his feet and the
cold ice and snow.  If you can don't stand still for very long.  My first
dog tore a pad because his pad stuck to the ice one time.  When it is about
15 degrees or less I try not to be out without a ride.   and get some
musher's secret.
Julie Phillipson