[nagdu] a bizaare question

Alexis Read alexisread at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 15:25:17 UTC 2009

Chasity,

I sometimes wonder the same thing because of my dog's behavior on rare occasions.  For example, last week, it was snowing quite heavily when I took my dog out to park.  I dropped the leash for a moment, long enough to tie up the bag.  Then I couldn't find her so I said, "Julia, where are you?"  She shook in response so I found her faster than if I would have tried to find her with the vision I have.  I wonder if she realizes that I can't see her all of the time so that's why she provided the auditory clue.

It's an interesting question, and I'm interested to see what others have to say on this topic.

Alexis and Julia