[nagdu] a bizaare question

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Mon Jan 19 22:09:25 UTC 2009

Hi Alexis,
Yeah, I think our dogs realize that we don't see them.  Landon does this -
many times he'll stand just out of my reach and I don't see him.  Then he'll
come around to me.

I had a cat who seemed to realize that she had to actually touch me to get
me to respond. She liked to play fetch with one of those little cat balls
with a bell inside it.  I'd sit on the floor watching TV and she'd bring me
the ball. When she saw that I didn't throw it for her, she dropped the ball
in my lap. She did this only for me and not my sighted roommate! That cat
also liked to sit and watch TV as well - especially if there was alot of
movement on the screen.  She was a black and white cat named "Sally".

I think animals can figure out that something's different with us! (grin!)

Linda and Landon