[nagdu] a bizaare question

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 18 19:23:50 UTC 2009

It amazes me how stealthy they can be when they don't want you to know what
they are doing, but when Brewster does want my attention he can make more
noise with his tags by shaking and scratching himself than any dog I have
ever seen!    can't help but laugh at him and then the play time begins,
after a cookie of course!!
Julie Phillipson