[nagdu] winter questions

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 20 00:17:27 UTC 2009

Hi Susan,
Back when I lived in Montpelier Vermont, I had a female yellow Lab who LOVED
the cold and snow.  She grew such a heavy coat she looked like a bear!  We
traveled in -30 degrees.  She was happy and comfortable.  I've had dogs who
did less well during the summer when it is hot. I won't work a dog when it
is 100 degrees out - I don't want to be out in that, either.  I deal with
the -30 better than hot weather.

I am moving back to Montpelier this summer and I'll just "play it by ear" as
to how I'll handle Landon and -30 degrees. I will do what is safe and best
for Landon.  (smile!)

Linda and Landon